Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Office 365 subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Office 365 account will be available to your administrator(s) in a limited function account for 90 days.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft FastTrack?
- What if I already own a domain name?
- I will need extra help setting up Office 365. Who can help?
- How do I add another server/include to an SPF record?
- How do I add a DKIM record?
- Is Internet access required for Office 365?
- Office suite Tooltip with details about Publisher and Access availability Includes Office apps for your PC and Mac.
- What payment options are available? Can I pay monthly or annually?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- Do you offer volume discounts to businesses?