Yes. If you purchase an Office 365 subscription with the same number of user accounts you created by the end of your free trial, the information and configuration for these users' accounts will remain intact. Once your free trial expires, you won't be able to continue using Office 365 for free. You will have an additional 30 days to purchase Office 365 before your account information is erased. Once your trial account information has been erased, it cannot be retrieved.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft FastTrack?
- What if I already own a domain name?
- I will need extra help setting up Office 365. Who can help?
- How do I add another server/include to an SPF record?
- How do I add a DKIM record?
- Is Internet access required for Office 365?
- Office suite Tooltip with details about Publisher and Access availability Includes Office apps for your PC and Mac.
- What payment options are available? Can I pay monthly or annually?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- Do you offer volume discounts to businesses?