Yes, you can mix and match Office 365 plans. Please note that there are some license limitations at the plan level. The Office 365 Business, Business Essentials, and Business Premium plans each have a limit of 300 users, while the Enterprise plans are for an unlimited number of users. For example, you can purchase 300 Business Premium seats, 300 Business Essentials seats, and 500 Enterprise E3 seats on a single tenant.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft FastTrack?
- What if I already own a domain name?
- I will need extra help setting up Office 365. Who can help?
- Is Internet access required for Office 365?
- Office suite Tooltip with details about Publisher and Access availability Includes Office apps for your PC and Mac.
- What payment options are available? Can I pay monthly or annually?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- Do you offer volume discounts to businesses?
- Can I mix and match different Office 365 plans?
- Will my trial information be transferred to my Office 365 subscription?