You can pay with all major credit cards, and your subscription amount will appear on your credit card statement. You also have the option to receive an invoice and, depending on your choice of services, you will be billed monthly or annually. You receive an email message when your invoice is ready to be viewed and, if a purchase order (PO) number is entered when you buy your subscription, that number is included in your invoice.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft FastTrack?
- What if I already own a domain name?
- I will need extra help setting up Office 365. Who can help?
- How do I add another server/include to an SPF record?
- How do I add a DKIM record?
- Is Internet access required for Office 365?
- Office suite Tooltip with details about Publisher and Access availability Includes Office apps for your PC and Mac.
- What payment options are available? Can I pay monthly or annually?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- Do you offer volume discounts to businesses?